
One of the days we're there, we're going to go and visit my first violin teacher in Studio City where she lives, which is just a few hours away from where we'll be. I haven't seen her in over five years, so I'm looking forward to meeting with her again. On another day my grandparents want to take us on the Palm Springs Aerial Tram way, which travels up Mt. San Jancinto in Chino Canyon, about 10,804 feet!! Which comes to about 2 1/2 miles up in the air!!

I love any kind of nature exploration type of thing, so this intriges me, and I'm looking forward to it. We'll be leaving on Sunday morning at about 5:20, and I love getting up early, if we're getting up to leave on a trip or something. Contrary to my mother, who hates getting up very early!! :) Put together, my mom and I could probably fill this many suitcases!
But since you have to pay alot extra, for any other suitcases we bring other than our carry-on, we're limited to something the equivalent of this....
Which really isn't much, but I think we'll manage!I can't wAit to go, and I'll make sure I take LOTS of pictures so I have lots to blog about when I get back!
1 comment:
Sounds like tons of fun! I've been missing our annual trip to Oregon with my G'ma... she's taken different people the last two years:-( :-)
Post a Comment