Thursday, March 5, 2009

And then there's the blog...

I'm sorry my dear blog readers, but this last week and the next, I'm not going to be doing any blogging, life is too busy right now, and next Wednesday I have to put my beloved Rosie down, and I don't think I'll feel like being cheerful, and do any blogging. I'll feel like getting back to it in a couple weeks, I'm just taking a break. So please don't give up on me, but check back in a couple weeks. Thank you!
Love,
~Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you! I'm so sorry about your dog. That is so sad. :( *Hugs*

Laura Earl said...

Don't worry, I won't be doing much blogging either:-)

Sarah said...

sniff,sniff, I'm sorry! I know how hard it is.

Love you!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I remember when we put our other dog down, it was very hard on all of us. So Sorry that this had to be done, and I know you have thought and prayed long and hard over this decision. May the Lord give you the strenghth. Love you, and know that you can call any time if you feel like it. But just think about the next wonderful weeks with your new little one! Sophie!!!