Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Back!!

Well, time to get back to blogging!


Guess what?!? I have a new cousin! My aunt had her baby boy this evening around 7pm, he is very healthy, and weighed in at a big 9 pounds 11 ounces!! What a big boy! Hopefully we'll be able to see him tomorrow. I can't wait!


Happy St. Patrick's ! Consider yourself pinched if you're not wearing green!! :)

Did you all know that Mr. St. Patrick wasn't even Irish? I thought that was so funny!
Well, I'm afriad this isn't a very interesting post, but I'll try and come up with more things to blog about within the next couple of days. Enjoy the green day!!
Love,
~Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Emily!
What is the new baby's name? What a big boy! How exciting!
So...here's an idea - you can blog about little Eloise!
Happy St. Patty's Day to ya lass!
Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
Cousin for the 7th time!!


I have no Irish in my blood and I did not wear any green but I went around pinching everyone who was not wearing green while I held a something green so I could not be pinched back!!! :)