Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Homework oh, Homework...

After I got home from class today, I was thinking I would blog about my English class, and the dreaded homework I have, and I instantly remembered a poem I used to read when I was little, and it made me laugh out loud because of it's funny words, and I could only remember the first line!! Being the only other one in the room, I do believe Ali thought I had finally gone crazy! :)


I looked around for the poetry book it was in, and finally found it, it is very thrashed, frommany readings, and it's even book-marked as a favorite! I think we all loved this book as children:)

So I definitely don't feel this strongly about it, even though it's not my favorite thing to do! ;)


Homework Oh, homework! I hate you,
you stink, I wish I could wash you away in the sink!
If only a bomb would explode you to bits.
Homework, Oh, homework! You're giving me fits!

Homework, Oh, homework! You're last on my list!
I simply can't see why you even exist,
If you just dissapeared, it would tickle me pink!
Homework Oh, homework, I hate you, you stink!


~Jack Prelutsky

3 comments:

Hannah Criss said...

HaHa

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny!:D I took that class a couple years ago. It's hard work, but you can do it!:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! You can do it!! Just take it one step at a time!! Or I should say one assignment at a time, that's what I have to tell myself!! It's hard work but I learned a lot from it all!!