Auntie Samantha.
Uncle Brad.
Aunt Ali
Oh she is just adorable - so tiny and perfect. Those teeny little feet and hands are so cute!I'm so glad you're back to blogging :)Love you, Nancy
So glad to see pictures. Such a blessing. She looks like Ali.MJW
She is cute! I love babysHave fun with her!~Krissy~
Oh, so cute!! Congrats to the Aunts and Uncle!! Grandma and Grandpa!!Aren't babies just great? They are a blessing from the Lord!! Each baby precious in it's own way!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh she is just adorable - so tiny and perfect. Those teeny little feet and hands are so cute!
I'm so glad you're back to blogging :)
Love you, Nancy
So glad to see pictures. Such a blessing. She looks like Ali.
MJW
She is cute! I love babys
Have fun with her!
~Krissy~
Oh, so cute!! Congrats to the Aunts and Uncle!! Grandma and Grandpa!!
Aren't babies just great? They are a blessing from the Lord!! Each baby precious in it's own way!!
Post a Comment