Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A new hair-do

Not me, my mutt! Eloise was looong over-do for a hair cut, and I finally bit the bullet and brought her in to be scalped. I have had her cut several times, and I always dislike how she turns out. But this time, I actually really like it!
Before....


After....

That's my mutt!

BTW, When I took the driver's test for the first time last week one of the questions was, 'What do you do if a school bus is stopped with it's red lights flashing and children are present.

It's a multi-choice test, and one of the answers you could pick was Speed up. !

If you pick that answer they probably instantly flunk you and put a warning or red flag with cross bones on your record and your licence. If you're lucky enough to get one after that.

Crazy stuff. But then, it is a goverment program. What else do you expect? :P

No comments: