Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kelsie's Shower

Here are the promised pictures of the shower! It went very well, and Kelsie seemed to really enjoy it. Sorry the pictures are actually far from in order but my abominable computer loaded them wrong, and it took forever, so I'm not going to try again! But here they are.



Kelsie is the one with long dark hair. Seen here. chatting with family-to-be.




Greeting the guests. I had an entire army of cute, volunteer greeters! left to right, Emily and Ivy Bento., me., Lydia C., Leah, Rebecca and Hannah M., and Krista V.

The Bride and her mother (also with dark hair)
visiting with a friend.








All set and ready to go. This is of course, before the guest arrived.

70 fresh baked scones, of which two were left at the end of the day.


Lots of veggies!


The shower was an afternoon tea, so tea cups and tea pots were a must!





Of course there are LOTS more pics, Ali took over one hundred, and did a lovely job. But until my computer gets over its attitude problem this is all I can post. Well I hope you all have a wonderful week. Most likely I'll be posting again later this week. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Laura Earl said...

You did a great job with the shower--thank you!!

Hannah Criss said...

"Greeting the guests. I had an entire army of cute, volunteer greeters! left to right, Emily and Ivy Bento., me..." Oh, yes, Emily! You're so cute! =P

~Susi

Krissy said...

It was great fun! You did a wonderful job with decorating!

Katlin Nicole said...

Hi Emily,
Thanks for posting the pictures. I just *love* bridal showers! I wish I could go to/help with more of them. Could you post some pictures with the Criss's in them? Once your computer submits of course.