My computer has been brought under submission and, as promised, here are the photos.
LOTS of visiting!

The everlasting food line.


The bride's table, minus a few people.

Time to open presents! Many curious onlookers.



Laura C. kept track of the gifts, and Becca C. made the rehersal boquet.

Great job Becca!


Guess who just couldn't stay away from his beloved bride-to-be any longer? :)

That's it! Well, not IT of course, but that just about cover all the bases.
Hope you've all been having a good week!
2 comments:
Great pics Ali! I couldn't take any of my own, because I couldn't post them on my blog anyways. I am glad that you got some for all of us! =D
Thanks Emily! Those are great pictures. I didn't know that "IT's" were allowed at bridal showers. None have ever shown up at the showers I attended. :)
The C's must be bouncing off the wall about now. I know I would be.Unless it snows again I'll see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment