The time and date I was born. Celebrating 19 years of life this week.
19 highlights in my 18th year:
1. Completing Mrs. Jordan's honors English class.
2. Cruise to Alaska with my family.
3. Joining Mt. Baker symphony.
4. Getting my driver's license.
5. Getting my ears pierced.
6. Lots of BBQs in the summer with friends and family.
7. Day trip to Larrabee State Park with my family.
8. Fiddling with Ali and Brad.
9. New Year's Day dance on Camano Island with Placzeks and Moores.
10. Getting my own hard cover set of Calvin's Institutes from mom and dad.
11. Planting and harvesting my veggie garden.
12. Taking a flower arranging class with a friend at WCC.
13. Performing at my first masquerade ball.
14. Singing Handel's Messiah at Christmas time.
15. Starting my first official year of teaching violin.
16. Having 5 students in my first year of teaching.
17. Babysitting my niece Lydian for 2 weeks.
18. Spending another year of Tuesday mornings with the Clarkes.
19. Turning 19 of course! ;-)
O Lord, and Guardian of my soul,
Your word is my counsel,
Your power is my courage,
Your promises, my comfort,
your presence, my confidence.
I rest my life,
My soul,
My future,
in your hands.
~B.J. Hoff
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday!! :)
You should have told me when you were at WCC, I could have meet up with you!! :)
Well Roxy, I was taking the with Janeal A. and her parents drove us because it was around Christmas and the roads were really snowy/icy.
Otherwise I might have thought to call you. :-)
Hi Em,
Happy birthday yet again. I'm glad that we were in Mrs. Jordan's class together. ;)
Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment