Friday, May 6, 2011

Please Pray...

Some dear young friends are living with their mother further south. Their mother has recently become a drug addict, and is no longer working. She's also an alchoholic and she can no longer work as a result of failing the drug/alchohol tests. They are living in motels, and though we saw the boys just last weekend, the mom won't tell anyone where the boys are now. Their dad is taking the nessecary movements to try have have the boys taken away from her.

These boys are only 13 and 11 years old, and they are sweet and precious to us. Please pray that the Lord would watch over them, and that their dad can get full custody soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I will be praying! :(

Katlin Nicole said...

Thank you for sharing this story. I'll defiantly be praying.