Monday, June 27, 2011

The Promised Photo's of My New Hair Do =)



I just added the 3 pics above so you could see the hair color, and a cute one of Ali t'boot.



Ugh, my computer is being SUCH a pain! It won't let me add the other photos, or move them around. (arrgh.) So you'll have to live with these two.
I realize you can't see the color, so just take my word for it, it's blond. LIGHT blond. (not a full-on dye mind you, just highlights.) So there it is Hannah M. =)
I told you Laura, "shockingly" short, but it's growing on me. (no pun intended) And I love the highlights, so that makes up for the scalping.
Hope you're all lovin' summer, haven't hardly seen hide nor hair of Mr. Sun, but they say he's a comin'!

7 comments:

Laura Earl said...

Fun! Crazy first picture :-P Tis the season for short hair, I guess :-P You'll have to post the color pix once blogger starts working :-)

Hannah Criss said...

Looks cute! =)

~Susi

Emily said...

Thanks girls, and Laura I'll have you know that the first picture was no easy feat of gymnastics... I was perched high on a gate in the field using my feet to hold me on and keep from from crashing head first into a pile of horse umm... and cut grass.
Lol! =P

bentogirl said...

I look cute with your new hair cut! :) And Ali also looks cute! :)

Tori Short said...

SO cute! I love it!

Katlin Nicole said...

Very cute Em! See you Saturday!

Emily said...

Uh oh, Kate... What's on Saturday??