I accidently ran into this Youtube video on a hunt for something else Tchaikovsky, and thought you might all enjoy a little reminiscing of your favorite princess story. =) Maybe it's a little silly, but I've always loved The Sleeping Beauty Waltz, (it's even my cell ringer!) and the montage is kinda fun to watch. Especially for the you girlies out there who, like me, watch these movies a million and two times each growing up!
(Never mind the fact that if Princess Aurora were real, proportionately she'd be like, 7 feet tall, with a 14 inch waist and 4 1/2 foot arms, and that Prince Charming looks like he tried to swallow a pound of brie cheese, which instead adhered to his teeth. Just watch it through the eyes of a seven year old, and over look these little flaws.)
Enjoy. =)
I am a child of royal birth
My Father is king of Heaven and Earth.
My spirit was born in the courts on high
A child beloved, a princess am I.
My Father is king of Heaven and Earth.
My spirit was born in the courts on high
A child beloved, a princess am I.
~A. Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment