
Shame on me. But what can I say? Life happens. BUT, I'm going to try and conjure up a blog post after I teach 2 students and make dinner, and maybe, just maybe I'll get done posted this week.

(In between 14 other students, Practicing for the Nutcracker Ballet, and 2 choir rehearsals of course! =) So thank you my dear readers for faithfully checking for my unfaithful posting, and I'll try and get it done asap!

I promise! And just to show you I really mean it, here are a few pictures we took over the summer.

Love in Christ,
Emily
3 comments:
Cute pictures of you all! When life is busy, blogs are always shoved to the bottom of the to-do list! Looking forward to more posts!
Love the pix dear! <3
Sweet pictures, Emailyne dear! But we need to see your now-beautiful teeth! You aren't smiling in any of the pictures you've posted lately ;-P
Post a Comment