On Camano Island last Saturday with our friends the Moores.. (Square dancing and the old fashioned contra dancing, just to clarify) And then I found this adorable picture, I just couldn't resist posting it...(I know, I know, it's about time I found something I can't resist posting right??) And.... OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just realized it's SNOWING!!! Our first snow of the year!! How exciting! I love, love, love snow. Someday I hope I can live in one of the states that has long cold snowy winters, I love them! Well, happy Wednesday to you all... and happy snow-day! =)
4 comments:
Lovin the snow!
We didn't get any snow!
I didn't know it was a costume dance! So, which one of the girls in the picture is you? I can't tell in the black and white.
No, no, no dear Miss Kay...
The picture is just a random one off the internet, not one at the dance!
A costume dance would be fun though!
I know it was, I just had to tease you a little. You know me!
Post a Comment