Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lovin' the SNOW!!!

5 pounds of unceasing fluff, bounce and merriment, the effervescent Eloise loves the snow as much as her master.


I love snow, (who doesn't??) and I'm sure I wouldn't mind living in one of the states that gets"real" winters every year with a (word of the day!) "superabundance" of the white stuff.
Was that a run-on sentence Susi? =(


I think we deserved it after all our patient waiting and wishing! =)







"Come now and let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as the snow." ~Isaiah 1:18

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Hot cocoa, spiced cider, warm wood fires, lots of blankets, heating pads at the foot of your bed, freezing fingers and toes, catching your breath at the wonder outside your window, and coffee. All signs of Winter!

abigail said...

Ahhhh I LOVE SNOW too!!! =) =) We were WAY overdue. Lovely pictures. =)

Sam said...

Love the pictures! Eloise is so cute!

Laura Earl said...

Loving the snow too! Wish we could be there for a great family night! :'(

Hannah Criss said...

Ah, who cares about run-on sentences when you've got so much to say?! =P You guys have a lot of snow up there! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Your blog pictures are nice. Love that little girl, ready to go play but could get lost in a snow drift.
The picture of Sammie is beautiful.
Thanks for doing your blog.
Love, nana