Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Silence is Deafening.


Wow, my dear readers are uncharacteristically silent. Was it the yoga post?
Well, hopefully you'll recover and be back to commenting soon. I love hearing from you all! =-)

Have a Blessed Wednesday,
Emily


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:6-7

3 comments:

Katlin Nicole said...

In light of your distress I will leave several comments. Despite those nasty little "words" that we must type before we leave a comment. I've already had to try about a gazillion times. Horrors!

Lydia said...

Miss Kay, I feel your pain! I was beginning to think I was the only one who could fail the "robot test" multiple times!! =)

Roxygirl said...

I just posted a comment!! :) Maybe you should blog more?? :) Hint Hint!! We must have coffee again soon!! :)
Roxana