Awake, thou wintry earth -
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
~Thomas Blackburn, "An Easter Hymn"
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
~Thomas Blackburn, "An Easter Hymn"
Wouldn't a pair of these be SO fun to wear on a rainy day? Don't you think so?
What did you do to celebrate spring?
I got another cold... so I'm home with my art book, laptop, and caramel latte.
It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain
3 comments:
No fun about the cold! Try not to rough it too much there... =)
I actually have some boots like that, but they have since been delegated from 'cute boots' to 'mud boots' which is not nearly as much fun!
Spring was a day late for us as today we have balmy 50* skies and SUN!! Hope you're enjoying some too!!
I love you're new header, very creative!
I just got my first pair of rain boots and while they are not pink, they are black/gray with cute light blue and light green daisies!!! I love them!! The weekend of sun has been sooo nice!!
BTW I love the new head banner.
~Roxana
Post a Comment