Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wishing for Summer.









How about you?

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh yeah!! Summer can't come fast enough for me! 8 1/2 more weeks and I'm freeeeeeee!! =)

The Beadtriss (aka Krista) said...

I am wishing for it too...

Susanna R. Langdon said...

Summer's practically here in Oregon! =)

Great seeing you at the conference!

Katlin Nicole said...

Summer means that I can:
1. Do the teen reading contest at my local library. (My last year!)
2. Hang the clothes on the line each morning without my fingers getting numb
3. Jump rope outside
4. Have good excuse to eat more ice-cream
5. Make a wind tent with a bed sheet and a fan
6. Stay up late without knowing it
7. Have one last hurrah before I hit the grind for the next two years.

P.S. I can tell that I haven't been on someone's blog in ages when I think, "Wow! They have been posting a lot lately." Until I look at the posting dates.

abigail said...

100% YES!