What's up with this November?! I would appreciate some snow! I love snow! I love everything to do with snow. Building snowmen with my sisters, playing snow ball fetch with my dog, pulling my brother in the sled, and coming in to steaming hot chocolate and a warm CC (chocolate chip) cookie freshly baked by Sam. But since we still don't have any snow yet this year, I'll try and be content with reminiscing about snowy days from the past. So here are some pictures I uploaded from the times we were having so much fun in the snow, we've just had to take some pictures.
My Aunt Jenn and Danny on the 4-wheeler, pulling Samantha and I on sleds. This was taken the year we came back from Mexico. FIVE years ago already!
Beautiful snowmen.....

Isn't he cute?! It's a snow-bear! Can you see where the nieghbor dog nailed this one on the front?! Arg! It happens every year!
Tug of war on ice!
Hope you're all wishing for snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment