Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Puppy pictures

These sweet puppies are growing so fast I can hardly believe it! They're two weeks old now. I'm putting up some new pictures, with their names above them for you all to see. These puppies are learning that they can do more with their voices than squeak! they are starting to growl now too! It is such a cute little growl, not at all fierce! Sorry the names are so hard to read, but left to right is, Louis, Elizabeth, Victoria, Catherine, Eddie and Henry.These two are the biggest and the smallest of the litter. There is quite a difference! This is Catherine and Henry. I think Catherine (the little one) looks like a bear cub! Doesn't she sort of remind you of one?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!!
Love the fitting names!!

Emily said...

Awww, they're so cute!! The names are adorable!

Sorry I haven't gotten around to commenting until now...but I promise after this I'm going to be a faithful reader!! :)

Sarah said...

ah they're so cute! I really like your background too! :-)