The 24 ounce, giant redwood latte/mocha from Woods.
About every 3 months or so, my Woods punch card is filled, and I am allotted one free drink, of any kind, any size. So... since I am inherently Dutch, I stretch this free bonus as far as the law allows, and get them as big as they come! I'm not kidding, these things are "ginormous" as we like to say. Do you know how many shots are in these things?!?! FOUR! Four shots of caffeine packed espresso. This thing will last me and some of my family members (I could never drink it on my own, and contrary to popular belief, Dutch folk are also very generous, :) almost all day, so this baby is shared and warmed up in the microwave until we are shaking from the caffine, and sick of coffee. But we love it, and in a few months as the punch card starts getting full again, we'll be ready and looking forward to another 24 ounce, giant redwood latte/mocha. :)
4 comments:
Ha, Funny!
That's great! One of those days my punch cards, yes, I said cards will be filled up. I have two or three because everytime I go I never have it with me!! :) Oh, well, that's the life of a girl in college changing purse to backpack to purse to wallet to what ever fits best for the outting!! :)
you crazy girl! Every 3 months you fill a card? I think I've only filled one so far but then my kind and generous brothers have treated me a few times too! One time I was in Woods and they have a sample mocha on the counter that was flavored Almond Roca, it was sooo good but a little on the sweet side to!
Maybe I am crazy, but at least one of my sisters always comes with me, and they almost never bring their punch cards, so mine gets puched 2-3 times when we go! So I have a good explaination!! :) I'm sure I would never fill a card in three months on my own!
Haven't I've told you that if you drink coffee, your children will be born naked and illiterate?=P Just kiddin'.=)
Post a Comment