My siblings couldn't WAIT to put up the Christmas tree, and today we finally got to do it. But then, (there's always a "but then" in good stories right?) when we went to put the lights on it, only one little string would work! :( Daddy did every thing he could think of, but they are just too old. So the tree part will have to wait until we can get more lights, but there's still the nativity scene and all the other fun stuff to put up!
We decorated every available surface while we listened to everyone's favorite Christmas songs. Let it Snow, and Jingle Bell Rock remain two of our favorites!:)

Whew, What a mess! Decorations, nativity scene pieces, dead strings of lights all over the place!
And then I spilled this sparkle stuff ALL over the floor, Oops. I was wearing socks, and by the time I finished vacuuming up the sparkle, I had found a new meaning for the term twinkle toes!:)
It made us all giggle, and we laughed about twinkle toes for quite awhile!:)
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you are all as excited for Christmas as we are!
With Love,
Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment