Thursday, November 5, 2009

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms."

Last night, daddy took me up to Dave's, so I could finally get my new gun! I am so excited to finally have a hand gun again, it felt SO odd not to have one! (My other one is on consignment at Dave's) It was like... missing my right hand, and it was even worse when we'd go shooting!

This gun is will be my carry-gun when I'm 21, and in the meantime will be a target gun. It's also a "pretty gun" (Now we both have "pretty" guns Mrs. Weese!!:) It is a light, silvery lavender color, and I just LOVE the name.



It's called the Lavender Lady. Isn't that just so feminine? :) It's a .38 special, for my fellow gun ladies that read my blog, and hope the weather will be bearable so I can put at least one box of rounds through it on Sunday!





As I type, Eloise has been in her bed snoring like it was going out of fashion! She is so funny, and just now I called her name, look at that sleepy face!


Well I hope you're all having a lovely, windy Thursday!


Love,

Emily

2 comments:

Hannah Criss said...

Very pretty and feminine, Em! Sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday.=( Maybe next week, if the weather permits.

~Susi

Bryan said...

Very pretty gun!

MJW