Friday, August 20, 2010

On Backing Out of the Clarke's Driveway...

With Samuel in the car....

Samuel: "Umm..Miss Emily?"

Me: "Hmm?"

Samuel: "That is our car, so it would be good not to back into it."

Me: "Don't worry, we're being very careful."

Samuel: "OK, 'cuz that's our trooper car. It's our car, and it's a trooper. So that's why it's called a trooper."

Later....

Me: (laughing at something else he'd said,) "I love being with you Samuel, you always make me laugh!"

Samuel: "Yea, but I don't know why you laugh."

Me: (Laughing again at his utter sincerity)

Samuel: "I love you Miss Emily"

Me: "I love you too."

Sigh...Awww...

Now that's a precious moment.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Yes that is a precious moment!

Hope to see you tonight!=)

~Krissy J.

Brad said...

He is so cute! He says the funniest stuff!!!

Hannah Criss said...

Awww, so cute!

~Susi

Emily said...

Aha! I found your blog, Emily! So now I shall add it to my favorite-blogs-to-read list. =)