Friday, August 6, 2010

Trampaline (is that how it's spelled?)




Last night when my uncle Jeff came over to do some reloading with my dad, our cousin Dylon headed out front with us to play frisbee. After that got old we decided to head over to their house(just a few blocks up) to jump on Dylon's new tramp...ok time to do a spell check...ahh trampOline. :)




Uncle Jeff's house. Ironically, my parents used to live there (it's where I was born) and at the time, uncle Jeff and his family lived in the house where we live now!

Almost like flying. :)

Playing the game 'popcorn'.



Doing fancy flips (Dylon looks like he's going to taste trampoline, but he usually lands on his feet!)
Hope to see some of you at Mothers and Maidens!
It's good to be back. :)



3 comments:

Brad said...

It was realy fun last night! Good job Milly!

Hannah Criss said...

We used to have a trampoline, but we destroyed it.=) You didn't post a picture of you doing a flip.=P

~Susi

Emily said...

I didn't post a picture of me doing a flip because I didn't do any! Not because I can't or won't but because Brad and I were on another relative's trampoline doing flip after flip and I landed funny on my head and hurt my neck really badly. So I'm a little more reluctant now!
~Emily :P