Where does the time go? My kid sister (for that she will always be to me, even when she's 50) know affectionately by me, and only me as Charlie Brown, is 15 years old today!
Nope, sorry Susi, only I'm allowed to call her Charlie. She's under oath to correct all who inappropriatly call her by this name. So no calling her Charlie. It's a sisters only thing. :)
LOL, love how you explained that! happy birthday Ali! (Let's see, I think I have said that, 4 times today? Don't forget the one I'll be saying in a few hours! =)
I guess we will have to make up our own nick-name for her Susi! =D
12 comments:
Cuuute!!! Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Ali! :)
I love you too! (thanks for the coffe this morning :-)
Happy birthday, Charlie. =P
~Susi
Nope, sorry Susi, only I'm allowed to call her Charlie. She's under oath to correct all who inappropriatly call her by this name. So no calling her Charlie. It's a sisters only thing. :)
Ah! =) Well, Happy birthday, Ali! =D
~Susi
LOL, love how you explained that! happy birthday Ali! (Let's see, I think I have said that, 4 times today? Don't forget the one I'll be saying in a few hours! =)
I guess we will have to make up our own nick-name for her Susi! =D
yes that's a wonderful idea Krissy! hmm...now to think!
Uh-oh, I have a feeling this whole nick-name thing is not gong to end well for me...
Hey, didn't we call her Poppy a couple years ago? =P
~Susi
Good grief, poor Ali. She doesn't really like nick names, I think you should all just stick to Ali. :)
Why did we call her Poppy?
Maybe we should just stare at her whenever we see her, then we will figure out what suits her best! ;)
Happy Birthday, Ali Dali!! (as Momma says :-P)
Post a Comment