Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No Excuses...

Just busy! I know I haven't blogged lately, but I've been busy doing the usual, and some unusual, which is what makes life fun. (or not so fun if you count falling down the basement stairs and coming down with an eye infection. bleh.)




A few examples:





1. Ali got new roller blades, so I'm getting my exercise, since she can't go alone.
Just smile and wave at the folks in their cars that gawk and point at the funny girls in skates and long skirts.

2. Bradley has a new enthusiams for basketball and if Ali's busy (probably rollerblading) next best option? You guessed it, me! But I enjoy it, and he's helping me get better and we've been playing almost every day!

3. Teaching Violin! I have 5 students, and I like teaching them all, and they're not the only ones learning. Me too!

4. Orchestra in Bellingham on Monday nights with Ali. We're both enjoying this so much, and we love our director, and the music we're learning is amazing.

5. Studying. But it's not as bad as it sounds. I'm enjoying what I'm studying. Mainly consumer math and theology. Lots of theology, which I especially love.


Please forgive my sporadic blogging, but it's one of those things for spare time. A scarce commodity!
Thanks for reading all, I'm enjoying your blogs.

PS,
Kate, you should really start a blog!

6 comments:

Hannah Criss said...

A post! Finally! =P I enjoyed reading what you've been up to!

~Susi

bentogirl said...

Yay, you posted!! I love roller blading!! and I LOVE playing basket ball! Maybe some time we should play a game! :) Thank you for teaching me violin!! :)

Kris said...

I really enjoy blading too! It seems like we haven't done it in ages, but you really can't roller blade in the snow or rain. ;) Teddy and I have been trying to get outside whenever it's sunny and strap on those blades!

The guys used to play basket ball a lot. But our driveway has been rather occupied from all of the cars. =D

Sounds like your family is really busy, but having fun just being together and enjoying life!

Sorry to hear about your basement accident. =/

Hugs and Blessings,
Krista J.

Katlin Nicole said...

Hi Em,

What great ways to spend time with your siblings! My brothers usually have to hold my hand when we roller blade :(, but maybe I'll think about the basketball. Maybe.

Thank you for telling the world that I should start a blog. Now that the idea is public, may I ask what you want me to write about? I haven't a clue.

~ Kate <3

Emily said...

Kate,

I though a little public push might be the sugar in the cake so to speak. You can blog anything, but you have a great sense of humor that comes through in your writing especially, and I think a blog of yours would be a kick to read. So my motives are purely selfish, but hey, we bloggers aren't a bad lot, and we're strengthening our ranks.

Katlin Nicole said...

OK. I'll think about it. If I do start a blog you'll be one of the first to know!