Tuesday, March 20, 2012

11 Things With "Sun"


Due to our lack of sunshine, I got to thinking about "sun" things, and decided to share my sunshine with you. =)
Ali suggested this one, and just I had to add it! Sundae of course!

Sun Jellyfish


Sun Salutations Yoga pose. (I just had to sneak that one in on ya'll)


An old car called a sun beam
Sun burn. (not a recommended Google search. Ick + ouch, baby.)
Sun Bear


Sun Flower



Sun Glasses.

Sun Conure

Sun Rise.

What else can you think of?


I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

8 comments:

abigail said...

The sun DOME in Yakima! Yay basketball! And my creativity ends right about there....... :)

A Country Girl At Heart said...

Sundae :P sunfish, sunray, syb beam, suntan, okay, so I looked some up! :P

Krissy said...

We're supposed to have 4 days of sunshine this week, Yay!

Sunkist (isn't that a brand of pop or something?), sunlight, sunroom...that's all I can think of. :-)

Hannah Criss said...

That looks so good!

~Hannah

Lydia said...

sun-dried tomatoes, yummy! =) I love your header! Where did you make it??

Emily said...

I made it on Picnic, which is closing on April 19th, the day after my birthday! =( So sad, I lve their sight.

Hannah Criss said...

Love the Sundea. =) I can't add anything new to the "sun list" since my imagination is gone (at the moment). Great idea, Em! =)

Emily said...

Thanks for all the interaction everyone, very fun!