Tuesday, May 29, 2012

P.S. on last post...


So I went through a Woods Coffee drive through in Bellingham last week, and the lady saw my very green juice in the cup holder. You should have SEEN her face!

Nice Barista: (horrified expression) "UGH! Are you drinking that?!"

Me: (Laughs out loud) "Yes, I call it my swamp water!"

Nice Barista" (Nervous laugh) "ok, uh, here's your coffee. Have a, um, nice day." (Slides window shut)

Me: ROFL!!!

Can't you totally picture her after shutting the window, like, 'girls, you won't believe what just went through the drive up....'

I wonder what she thought I meant. Maybe I should have clarified a bit and told what it actually was, but she seemed to be in such a hurry....


2 comments:

Susanna R. Langdon said...

lol! Love the picture - it totally looks like your drinks! =P

Kris said...

LOL, nice reply!