Today is my dad's birthday, and I have to show you some pictures, of a dream come true for my dad. For many months now, he has read about, dreamed about a TALKED about a gun he wanted called an AR-15, and my mom finally bought him one. We had it all set-up so that when he came home from work on his lunch break, the gun (decked out with the most ginormous bow we could find)
would be on the table, with his other gifts from all of us, and his favorite German chocolate cake. And then when he walked in the door we all broke out in Happy Birthday, and the look on his face when he saw what was on the table was priceless!
Complete surprise! I love surprises, especially when you get such a fun reaction! :)
Doesn't he look so manly?
He can't wait to go out and shoot it, and he keeps talking like he's assuming I'M going to shoot it also! Yikes. Shooting a little .22, or a hand gun is one thing, but this..... it's just so big, and I'm afraid the recoil is going to land me flat on my back in the mud. We'll see. But I'm so happy for daddy that he got it, and I don't think he looks a day older. :)
Love you lots Dad!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mr. Clark!
Ya when I saw it on thursday I was taken back by how mean it looks!! :) But I'm sure it would be fun to shoot, though like you I'm not sure that I would do it!! :)
Post a Comment