Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eloise

I just HAVE to post more pictures of Eloise, She is so much fun, but at the same time, (just like her namesake) she can be a little bit naughty!



A stray napkin is easy prey for puppy with a particularly innocent, yet mischievious personality!


She has so many toys, but she especially loves the blue doggie, that is almost the exact same size as she is!


Bath time!

She looks even smaller when she is wet!

She is such a sweet heart, she loves to give you kisses on the nose!Oh, can you tell that she LOVES the camera? every time I pull it out, she'll sit and pose for me!

Silly Puppy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My Goodness!!!
SHE WINS the Cuttest Puppy Award!!!
Love the pic when she is wet!!
My DAD thinks she's adorable!!
I bet you love her to pieces!! :)