Sunday, November 1, 2009

Harvest Party Pictures

Here are some pictures of the harvest party we went to on Friday evening. We had such a wonderful time, and it was lots of fun to dress up in our historical costumes!
I'm sorry the pictures aren't all that great, but the lighting isn't very good for picture taking. :)

We took the pictures in groups according mostly to time period, and all of the ones from my time period I don't have yet, but when I get them I will post them!

From back row, to front row, left to right.

Colonial period:
Ali, Krista, Anna, Isabel, Lydia and Elizabeth





Regency Period:
Hannah and Jessica


All the guys just did a group picture, they were mostly cowboys, but Bradley was a revolutionary war general and there was a civil war costume here and there. And half of the young men weren't even in the picture!
Phil, Zachary, Bradley, Matthew, Isaac, Luke, Carson, Teddy and Joe.



Thank you so much Criss family for putting this FUN night together!
Happy November All!
~Emily Lauren

2 comments:

A Country Girl At Heart said...

Yes, it was so much fun! I loved being able to wear my dress!
Ali

Bryan said...

This weekend was such a blessing! Lots of wonderful fellowship with like-minded families. Thanks for being a part of it, I hope we can do it again soon.

MJW