Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello!

Yes, it's true. I have been convinced by 'certain' members of our family to get back to blogging again! Although truth be told, I wasn't terribly hard to convince! I've missed blogging, and especially now that summer is here I have more time!
So the blog has gotten a face-lift... new background, new colors, new and updated info and even a new name! So I hope you'll all come back and start reading again, and that I haven't been permanently branded as a deserter! :P

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer!

~Emily

8 comments:

Laura Earl said...

Oh Emily, YAY!!! :-D :-D Get postin', girl!! Your blog looks really nice :-)

Emily said...

I'm a workin' on it! :D

A Country Girl At Heart said...

I'm glad I convinced you to start up again :-)
looks great!
Your Sis, Ali

A Country Girl At Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krissy said...

I am so excited you have decided to start blogging again. I have missed looking at your posts!

Love You Girl,
Krissy Joy

Krissy said...

I always have to leave two comments on everything, because I forget some things.

Where did you get your template?

Emily said...

Krista,
The template is just on Blogger under the design tab, the background is from Hot Bligitty Blog. I'm glad you always leave two comments, I love getting them. :)

Hannah Criss said...

I'm so glad you started blogging again! Cute background!

~Susi