Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I was walking through the park one day...

Yesterday the girls and I took all the the Clarke kids to the park for the morning/part of the afternoon, while Mrs. Clarke did some home school planning at home.


LOTS of PB n' J sandwiches for the picnic lunch.

All ready! Sandwiches, plates, cups, phone, band-aids and a frisbee. (and pepper spray, that's as close to carrying a gun as I can get right now! :)
"Can we pleeese go on the swings first Miss Emily? I want Josh to do an under-dog to me." ~Samuel, age 4


Going down 'the dark slide' on wax paper to make you go faster!

To old for going down the 'the dark slide'? Never.


Exploring the creek. The water was so nice and cool, especially to 9 hot, sweaty kiddos.



Trying to get up the nerve to explore the tunnel

That slide is just irresistable!


Mrs. Clarke gave us some money to walk to the Cenex gas station to buy "a treat"



Say, "hyper!" :)
We all had lots of fun and after Mrs. Clarke brought the little ones home for naps, the other five came here to swim for the rest of the afternoon. I hope you're all having fun in the sun!
PS,
Thanks Samantha and Ali for all your help with the little guys!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

So precious! Looks like you had a great time! Love yer blog!=)

~Krissy