If you don't already know, the item of excitement in our household is Ali's newest pet. A little guinea pig named Hemingway(whom I affectionately call the 'gigger pinny'). I won't go into all the details. (go to Ali's blog for that, you've already committed the ultimate crime in her book by visiting my blog first. But I won't tell) ;)
He is cute, he does stink, he makes funny noises (e.g. weep-weep, prrr, snort-snort) , he has silky ears, a darling nose and buck teeth.
Photos galore, and free downloadable 'I love my guine pig' blog buttons will be available on Ali's blog shortly I'm SURE! :)
Long live the guinea pig!
(he'd better)
2 comments:
He looks like a little rat! :-P
Gigger? That sounds too much like another word... ;-P
I just love your fun filled posts Em! He is a cute little thing! =)
Post a Comment