Friday, September 24, 2010

My Favorite Fall Things

Orange and yellow leaves.

Leather boots.

Walks in the rain.

Scarves.

Pumpkin pie lattes from Woods.

Leather gloves.

Bible time by the fire place early in the morning.

Rain and wind storms.

Apple butter toast.

Sweaters.

Flannel sheets

Pumpkins and squash on the front porch.

Lynden's Harvest Festival (I still love the hay maze and tractor trailer rides like when I was a little girl!)

Hot apple cider(not drinking it, just the smell it makes in the house!)

Thanksgiving.

Grandma's pumpkin pie bars.

4 comments:

Laura Earl said...

*sigh* I love fall!! I don't drink hot apple cider either :-P

Krissy said...

Those are all wonderful fall memories! I especially like the one about doing devotions next to the fire place. Or reading a good book as well! =)

Hannah Criss said...

I love all, too! Exactly my words, Laura! *sigh*

~Susi

Nancy said...

You and your mom! You are a daughter after your mother's own heart.
Red leaves too...and corn stalk decorations all over town.
I think I AM going to drink some hot apple cider tonight although a Pumpkin Pie Latte would be better:)
-N.