It has been waaay to long since I've posted, but we've been rather in Alaska the last week! :)
I'm not going to post all the pictures and tell the story of the trip because I have two other siblings who are working on that right now. So I'll spare you the details, and sum it up by saying that if I disappear one of these days, I've moved to Alaska! We're making a slideshow, and I kept an almost-day-by-day journal on the trip that you're all welcome to read if you're interested
So there, I knew I couldn't get away without posting something about the trip, and now I can resume normal life right? Right.... Oh who am I kidding?!? Life as a homeschooled, 'sheltered', 'unsocialized', 'uneducated',
'home-bound', skirtie is far from normal, praise the Lord!
Life is amazing.
No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel, until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. ~L. Y.
4 comments:
Great picture Emily - and hilarious post :)
We would love to see the trip from all your insights! Glad you got back safe!
Can't wait to hear more! Glad you're back.
MJW
You're so fun! I'm glad you had a great time!! :-D We missed you... really! :-)
Post a Comment