Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello, I am Eloise.

My dog Eloise is most definately one of a kind. When we're walking her or have her in the car, she never fails to draw attention, and some odd questions. The best (as in funniest) ones I've ever been asked about her are:




"Is she a kind of chihuahua?" Answer: No. But we understand. Her lack of any apparent brain activity would seem to relate her to that breed.





"Is she still a puppy?" Answer: Nope. She's 2 1/2













" How did you get her so small?" Answer: We programmed the puppy machine that way.

(Seriously, a gal asked me that as if we built puppies in the basement.)




"What do you feed her?" Answer: Goldfish food.

(Sorry for the sarcasm, but really, what do they expect?)




Anyway. So here's something to file away in your All About Eloise Trivia file. Her favorite food? WHIPPED CREAM. These two pictures are of said intelligent pooch licking the whipping cream out of the lid from one of those delicious mocha milkshakes from Cruisin' Coffee. I drink the shake, she gets the whipped cream. And she goes bananas for it.

Ok, so even dogs have their..... moments.





We all love our dogs. They make life better.


Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. "Sigh"
There's so little chance for advancement. ~Snoopy

4 comments:

A Country Girl At Heart said...

Haha!

Laura Earl said...

That last picture is funny! :-P

Thanks for for shake and girl talk at the conference!! I needed a break :-P

bentogirl said...

Haha!!! I LOVE Eloise!! :D She is SOOOO Adorable!! :D

Hannah Criss said...

Cute!

~Susi