I like it! I found it! After how many attempts I got the address right? I look forward to peeking in on you! BTW California Specials come only in 1968, I believe, they were my fave for years as well, before the body style of the F-350 15 passenger van just blew me away and I HAD to own one. You should feel the power when passing a 4 cyl VW Rabbit, it is truly amazing. XOX
1 comment:
I like it! I found it! After how many attempts I got the address right? I look forward to peeking in on you! BTW California Specials come only in 1968, I believe, they were my fave for years as well, before the body style of the F-350 15 passenger van just blew me away and I HAD to own one. You should feel the power when passing a 4 cyl VW Rabbit, it is truly amazing. XOX
Post a Comment