Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stony Ridge Farm

Every fall our family goes to Stony Ridge Farm for an afternoon of fun.

Stony ridge is a family's farm that they have opened to the public during the fall. They have hay wagon rides, pumkin patches, corn mazes, & animals ranging from donkeys and goats, to geese and chickens. We went this October during the last weekend that they're open, and we had alot of fun. We fed goats, rode the hay wagon, got very lost in the corn maze, picked a couple squash and some mini pumpkins, and topped off our fun afternoon with\apple pie, and carmel apple slices. (heaven in a bowl, consisting of sliced apples, topped with vanilla ice cream, hot carmel sauce, and whipped cream YUM!) We love Stony Ridge, and I know we'll keep going every year. As long as they keep seving their carmel apple slices!!


Oh what a cute picture of buddy!





Not tall enough Emily!

I hate geese... They scare me!!
I don't think this one liked us either!
Maybe he was craby 'cause he knows he's gonna be Christmas dinner!

No comments: