I have been really busy though. So this is what we've been up to.
1. I have been helping at a sick friends house for the last four days from 8am-12:30pm, So that has tied up my mornings. But I loved it. Their family is awesome, and their children are a joy to be around. 2. Ali and I have been busy practicing for our recital that took place last night. Yay it's over! Ali did really well, and it went well for me too. 3. We've been practicing for our yearly trip to the Everson Senior Center, to play some music for their Thanksgiving lunch/dinner that they have a couple days early. They always invite us to come early for lunch, and they always do a full tradition Thanksgiving dinner from turkey and gravy, to pumpkin pie. (my favorite part) :)
So now I'm sitting at the puter drinking a 20 oz, sugar free carmel latte, extra hot. Mmmm...,
And enjoying a few minutes of doing nuth'in. Mom is in the kitchen making dinner, the gravy with sausage in it , to pour over Sam's killer homemade biscuits. Yumm 'O!
So I hope you're all havin' a great week. Happy Friday!
2 comments:
Jealous! I want a latte too!
Sausage gravy over biscuits - perfect for a chilly night. Yum!
Love you! Nancy
Emily,
Wow, you had a busy week! I love rewarding myself with a late from Woods too!
I'm going to invite you to my blog one of these days when Hannah sends me your e-mail.
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment