On Sunday Daddy, Ali, Bradley and I, went out to my grandpa's property on the Badger Road to meet with my uncle Jeff, and do some target practice. And guess what?
I shot dad's AR15! (the one he got for his birthday) I wasn't going to, but to be truly honest, I'm afraid my pride got in the way. You see, Ali got up the nerve and shot it first, and my uncle was giving me a bad time about being a chicken, so I finally (hesitantly!) just got up there and shot the silly thing.
And you know what? I actually really liked it! I think I'll be more likely to try shooting more than just the 9mm....(dad's)
the 25 cal....(my mom's)
and my Henry! Hopefully I won't be so chicken to try new guns anymore!;)
the 25 cal....(my mom's)
2 comments:
I like the green spots! Very cute!
You are brave. The only gun I've shot is my brother's BB gun!:)
I like your blog Emily! Very cute!
See you Tuesday!
Susanna
Post a Comment