Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Surprise Drawing!

Enter the contest to win a fall surprise package! I won't tell you what's in it, that's for me to know and you to find out! But I will say, it will definitely include plenty of chocolate!

All you have to do is become a follower of this blog, and then leave a comment on this post with your name and email address or some other way to contact you if you win!

If you're already a follower you can still enter, just leave a comment with your name and email address.

On October 7th, one week from today, I'll put all the names in a bowl and one of my sisters will draw one out. But you have to be a follower to win! ;)

I'm hoping for lots of entries!

Happy Fall Everyone!

13 comments:

bentogirl said...

Hey Emily,
My name is Alexis B.=) And my e-mail address is, alexismbento@gmail.com, I can't wait 'til next week!

Hannah Criss said...

Fun! Count me in!

~Hannah C

thegoldenring3@gmail.com

Hannah Criss said...

You bet I'm interested!

~Susanna C

thegoldenring3@gmail.com

Laura Earl said...

Hey, Em! Looks fun :-D Course you already know it, but to follow the rules, I'll give you my email address: pinkpolkadotsandpearls@gmail.com

Britty Mac said...

Do I have to follow publicly to enter? I do follow your blog even though my little picture isn't on your sidebar! :)

Emily said...

Britty,

You don't HAVE to follow publicly, but it would be nice to see your picture and know you're there! :)

A Country Girl At Heart said...

Hi Em,
OF COURSE I have to enter!! I LOVE DRAWINGS!!!! as long as there free though, my dutch heart doesn't like spending money on those things! :-) oh, I guess an email would be good:
Ali Clark :-)
venividiviciviola@yahoo.com
I know you know it though :-)

Krissy said...

Hello, Em,

I have tried to follow, but for some reason it won't work. But please count me in!

kristavc@gmail.com

~Krista Joy

Emily said...

Krissy, it shows that you and Victoria together are following...
I'll count you in! :)

Nancy said...

Hi Em! this sounds fun - I want to play too :) I love surprises!
nncjo@yahoo.com

(I finally just had to create a new password!)

Britty Mac said...

Count me in! (I'll get you my e-mail address)

bentogirl said...

Hey Emily,
Jessica wanted me to put her in the count! You already know her name, but I'll include her name anyways=)
Jessica Jardinski
1keeperathome@gmail.com
I really excited=)

Katlin Nicole said...

Hi Emily,
I am now a public follower of your blog. I made it so my profile can't be found using google search though, sorry. :)

~Kate

homeschooledhomemaker@gmail.com