Thursday, November 13, 2008

Makeover update

If you read the previous post you can see the pictures of my new room before I painted it.

Now after four days of living out of boxes and laundry baskets, it's done! I can move in! I still need to get the new bedding, and make slip covers for the throw pillows, and I'm sure I'll find lots more little odds and ends. And I can't put anything on the newly painted shelves either for a couple days until the paint is good and hard. It's been fun painting though mostly... I didn't like painting the ceiling one bit! My neck is still sore! :) But it's done. And I love how it turned out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay Emily,
Wow!
You did a great job! It looks great! I love the colors!
Hope your neck stops hurting!
Now you have to have me over to really seen it! ;)*Wink*